We are self help group of family carers, recognizing the needs of the Person with Mental Illness and the caregivers. Our many activities are
- We provide avenue for understanding mental illness and promoting mental illness
- Conduct regular meeting by a mental health professional to provide a forum for sharing without restrain and stigma
- Provide free peer counselling
- Provide information on obtaining disability certificate, medical certificate, legal guidance, formation of trusts.
- Provide referral service for existing facilities and services available in Delhi and in India
- Provide Guidance and contacts with Central and State ministries, health and disability officials
- Facilitate support to setup Day Care centers and Rehabilitation Centres for the persons with Mental Illness as part of their recovery process and integration into society.
WE ARE IN NEED OF FUNDS, FACILITIES Etc,. TO SUPPORT OUR MANY ACTIVITIES ESPECIALLY THE DAY CARE CENTERS AND THE REHABILITATION CENTRES.
Cheques may be drawn in the name of “Roshini Action for Mental Illness, India”.